Monday, May 11, 2015

MADMODE

hello hello! long time no see, yes? i'm so sorry because i had a little bit of injury - my friend spilt boiling water on my leg last sunday and from that day i can't walk properly and have bandage on my leg. so i can't take full body pictures, unless you want something for me to do with white michael jackson socks, ha! but anyways, my leg is getting better!
today i want to show you a half of outfit, haha, but today the spotlight is on this beautiful bracelet that i got from MADMODE. this is a gorgeous piece of jewellery with agate beads. beautiful isn't it? it's minimal but in that way looks really nice on a wrist. lovely!
shirt from gina tricot || pants and jacket from zara
 

have a nice day and be careful with boiling water! xx

1 comment :

  1. fine style!! ;-)))

    xoxo


    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

it's always nice to hear something from YOU! xx