Monday, November 9, 2015

CANON N2 POWERSHOT

this little friend has spent the whole summer with me. people from canon were amazingly friendly to me for giving me this camera to try and to bring it to london as well. as a selfie lover myself, i found its tilting screen the best and favourite feature. you can just tilt the screen 180 degrees and actually see your face in it! what is more, it was so easy to take this camera wherever i went because of its portable size. so it is really convenient for traveling and capturing every moment of the trip.
it also has some cool modes such as self-portrait or toy camera. my favourite was definitely toy camera mode! i love hight because everything from there looks completely different. and this mode makes all the houses and the whole city look like from the model, like a toy city or something like that. i love it! and it is also perfect for vlogging as you can make videos with that (actually, my summer movie is coming so it will be some videos filmed with N2)!
although the pictures not always looked like taken with professional camera as i wished, i still fell in love with canon N2. here you can find more comments from the real photographer side, as i'm just a basic user, i told you what i think from my point of view, haha. i would love to have this camera myself and i'm really suggesting you trying canon N2!
toy camera mode

 toy camera mode
 self-portrait mode
toy camera mode
toy camera mode

No comments :

Post a Comment

it's always nice to hear something from YOU! xx