Friday, August 19, 2016

NOTTING HILL

hello after long long long time! honestly, i don't know for how long i'm back, or what i'm going to write about this time because my life has changed a bit (well, a bit means it has changed so much i've never expected) and it is still about to change. but this time not about life, let's do an outfit post!
as i found out that my boyfriend marven is a pretty good photographer, i've decided to share out first proper photoshoot together! if you are following me on instagram, you might have seen a couple pinky white pictures from one of the most beautiful places in london - notting hill. it's a perfect place to get some clean shots for sure.

top from zara || pants from zara || jacket from f&f || shoes from primark || watch from aldo


thank you and see you soon! xx

1 comment :

  1. I like reading through your Clothing and Fashion blog, My first time to visit in the blog. In the blog is very interesting and informative for me. Some people visited to here in the blog review is very good. I really like to it for here.
    assignment writing services

    ReplyDelete

it's always nice to hear something from YOU! xx